Tailored Healthcare Advising Services
From governance strategy to detailed clinical policies and procedures, expert healthcare advising services to improve center/clinic performance
With her hands-on experience as both a CHC director and clinical practitioner, Dr. Freeborne can help recognize and resolve pressing issues that busy community healthcare centers don’t have the expertise or resources to address on their own.
- Helping centers articulate and implement more effective governance strategies through stakeholder engagement, collaborative research and facilitated workshops
- Assessing a center’s current operations and crafting policies and procedures that can achieve better outcomes
- Working with centers and their partner organizations to craft effective continuity of care plans, contracts and MOUs
- Applying best practices drawn from Dr. Freeborne’s experience and academic research to craft practical, achievable QI/QA goals
- Implementing effective opioid abuse detection, intervention programs for CHCs
- Helping students and practicing healthcare professionals through the process of connecting with schools and employers where they can pursue their passions
How I Help You with Tailored Healthcare Advising Services
While most health centers have good intentions about how to run their organizations they have not always taken the time to match what they are doing to the HRSA requirements for a Federally Qualified Health Center. For instance, during a recent visit to a health center which had three geographically separated clinics I noted there were three sets of policies – for tracking patients, for after-hours patient access and for administering sliding fee scale. While this approach worked when the three clinics were separate entities HRSA expects consistent, overarching policies and procedures be put in place. Each clinic can employ unique methods to carry out policy but there needs to be center-wide policies in place.
From high-level strategy to the most intricate policy details I can provide leadership, management and clinical consulting services tailored to your center’s specific needs. I can facilitate meetings and workshops to help your Board define your center’s strategic goals and then adjust your operations and staffing to achieve your objectives. I can help centers create cohesive policies and procedures to enable everyone in the organization to respond swiftly and efficiently when a crisis occurs. I know what it takes to craft effective contracts and MOUs that help provide seamless continuity of care for the vulnerable and underserved. Having been a director of operations I’m able to help centers structure quality assurance measures that can reduce risk, improve safety and protect privacy and as a clinician and public health researcher I can help centers extract actionable insight from their clinical data.
For students contemplating a career in healthcare I help you understand the many options available and then navigate through the entire admissions challenge. For mid-career healthcare professionals in search of a better fit for their interests and experience I can help create and implement a practical plan to achieve a more rewarding and fulfilling career path.
Better Healthcare Management Starts Here
To receive more information, contact us by calling (571) 215-7282.
Tailored Health Care Services are also available. Contact us and we can discuss.